WORTH IT.

Despite all the suffering and sacrifices...I'm finally at the point where I can realise the "worth it" part...I meet people who have been sick like me, but for much longer yet they are still so lost and in despair. I am so glad I can give them hope and relieve their suffering. Although to be honest, we still all spend a good 70% of our spare waking hours doing health oriented things- keeping in good health once sick is seriously a full time affair- people have no idea how limiting this is on your ability to do things-they just assume you are a party pooper...but actually it's just about comfortable survival-unless you have a zillion dollars and can hire maids and chefs etc...we can't eat too much crap e.g takeaway etc cos this will make us sick, we also need to be very careful of overexhaustion or we will crash...bigtime. And all those bugs you bring to work in order to "soldier on" well stuff like that could land some of us in hospital! So yeah it's always a fragile and delicate balancing act with a lot, ALOT of conscientious effort and mental willpower involved on a daily basis.

In any case, not only have I benefited big time from learning the tools of my trade in order to stabilise and improve my own health to a manageable condition, it gives me great satisfaction to be able to help others get off the hamster wheel...

It is so good when you can reclaim your power and your life is in your own hands. Knowledge is Power.

2010-2-5

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).