"I feel like Barbie"

Well I don't. But that's just what one of my patients feedbacked from my treatment. I always love hearing feedback but yeah this comment "I feel like Barbie! It's like you gave me a new pair of legs!" That's GOTTA be one of my ALL TIME favourites! LOL

In other news...by the type of patient I seem to energetically attract I'm starting to notice where my specialities may lie...it's kinda cool. I'm also getting great results. And despite being a social retard the patients like me enough to keep coming so YEAH in my third ever public clinic I am now fully booked out and even had to turn a patient away! :( :)

I like it.

2010-2-11

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).