The Girl is Evil

Today, for the first time in my acupuncture career I almost floored a full grown man with 1 needle. And not a weenie piddly skinny man but a big bulky ex football player!

Needless to say, we were both SHOCKED.

But anyway, it was seriously interesting. He said we should have taken a video for people who think acupuncture is just "placebo" with no effect, cos there is no way anyone could fake THAT! (Vasovagal reaction).

Anyway now I know. Like I always suspected Men ARE the weaker gender. I made voodoo dolls out of my female patients all week and this guy...wow, almost passed out from 1. Amazing. You really had to be there to see it.

Anyway I'm glad we'd covered this very rare reaction in theory cos I've never EVER seen it happen before: I remembered studying it so luckily I paid attention in classes so knew what to do...cos this happened at my home...and honestly if I didn't react we would have been calling an ambulance! Luckily it was a friend's hubby and not a paying patient- I think they would have been so freaked out they would not have wanted to come back! LOL

p.s it's actually evidence of a huge amount of stagnated energy shifting, so in a way, it's actually a very positive healing reaction :) Go me! Hehe, I am to be feared by Big Grown Men- love it.

2010-2-7

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).