It's almost perverted.

My addiction that is.

I feel kinda guilty how excited I get when one of my classmates gets sick...immediately my eyes turn big as flying saucers and I feel a sense of gluttinous greed...cos I see that as a great learning opportunity and chance to "have fun" treating!

Yes I truly get my kicks. Treating people and being able to solve their health issues really turns me on...it's like major brain candy...Brain Chocolate even! Tickles me in all the right places ;)

I can't believe from where I am fuelling this enthusiasm from- the past 3 days I have had a total of 12 hours sleep...cumulative! Talk about...dedication :p In any case one thing's for certain...I am THE most MISERABLE student- studying is a total arse and I suck at it. However.

I LOOOOVE practical application giving treatments- solving the puzzles- and judging from my track record to date, I'm not half bad at it either ;)

Definitely going to set up these hols...so excited can't wait! Also going to try and get back into the whole qi exercise aspect with Tai Chi this weekend since I finally found a local teacher...should be good :)

6:54pm friday 15 may 2009

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).