Conclusion: I'm definitely some kind of Masochist!

Why oh why do I always leave everything to THE LAST MINUTE??! I don't know perhaps I'm some kind of adrenalin junkie, perhaps the student life is so monotonous I appreciate the last minute thrill and challenge? Or maybe I just like a reason to stay up in the wee hours and enjoy the peace and quiet while everybody is sleeping? Or maybe I just am really that undisciplined that until a situation becomes dire I will have no qualms with procrastinating with idle pursuits...
Who knows, whatever the case, it's gonna be another late night for me! LOL

tuesday 19 may 2009 11:12pm

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).