This is pretty "sad"...LOL

I realised I've been fully sucked down the black hole and I don't think I'll ever come back out! Basically for many of us our "job" is all consuming. And everyone outside the TCM world that is not spiritually inclined is pretty much another ALF(Alien Life Form). I don't even feel the need to associate with people outside "the family"...there's just something - we all have an understanding yet it is also a "passion" that totally infiltrates your whole being and it is not something you can just "switch off"...it is pretty much 24-7 with you- even in our leisure time we're still giving treatments, dietary advice...heads are ticking overtime trying to work out a diagnosis for that person on the bus coughing up their insides...it actually...turns us on! :)

This thought occurred to me when I found myself checking my phone every two minutes in eager anticipation for an update on patient status...suddenly, the most exciting potential in my day was to know whether my patient had had a bowel movement yet after the treatment!!!*LOL

Yeah, it's sad. Lucky most of us find it a "calling" and it's one that we're truly passionate about!

Yeah I'm a Nerd. Aren't we all?

8 april 2009 8:34pm

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).