Resting on one's laurels: Z crashes out bigtime!

So.

I looked at the paper. SHITE. SHITE. SHITE. Staring at blank pages with absolutely no way to crap my way out of it.

Hmmm Lesson learnt. Being TOO RELAXED is not a clever approach to exams. A bit of stress is the best way for me at least, cos otherwise you just don't care enough.

But the recent news is, I found out I got on the merit list for the second and likely last year running. Not a small effort by any means. So (especially cos it seems like the last time) I am going to give myself a reward of a *pair of new shoes*...cos an award ceremony calls for nice shoes ;)

LOL. Excuses, excuses.

This girl needs a big SMACK! Going to unwind with yoga and then throw myself back in the ring to meet another lion :p - this one I will go back to my usual "stress" approach me thinks! *siiiigh* :(

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).