TCM: It's in my blood!

This is my conspiracy theory. I've just always seemed to have this knack for TCM that sort of defies logic. I put it down to my "other" kind of ability possibly a skill something along the lines of "intuition" plus "healing hands". In any case it's just like this latent power I always had that once I discovered TCM it was the key that fit the lock...

Had amazing success with a rather complex presentation today-the immediate results and feedback I got was amazing- my favourite kind of puzzle- eg complex presentation manifesting as a multitude of symptoms of all different systems. No kidding the patient reported relief and improvement of pretty well all her symptoms which was about 7 different things. Very encouraging. Rarely do I get the chance to treat such interesting cases cos for the most part everybody around is really very healthy.

In any case I started wondering about this seeming "gift" of mine...and I really, really believe it's cos of this....TCM is in my blood!!! It turns out my father's grandfather was actually a highly respected Western/Eastern doctor!!! And several of us have noticed that these things do really seem to run in families!!!

friday 9 october 2009 10:21pm

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).