Searing Pain...

This tooth/jaw pain is really quite crippling- it is so intense the pain is overwhelming...so THANK GOD for my needles...it takes quite a bit in order to jab them in self...but thank god I did cos now my brain can actually do what it needs to do without being incapacitated and overwhelmed by pain sensation...

Heard of so many cases of really horrible dental pain lately- I think we trust dentists and doctors too freely...really they can cause a lot of health problems...that is why I like TCM...it is so gentle and effective working with your body...you really don't get these massive negative consequences...no matter how bad the practitioner is...at the worst you just don't get much better but at least you don't get...WORSE! :-p

8:36pm 20 October 2009

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).