Intuitive Healer

I've heard this phrase thrown around a bit...I'd have to say I claim it too!

Just cos I realise in an academic context I suck! And I'm SO GLAD I don't have to be an academic!

That's cos I realised, a lot of what I do, is very intuitive. Hence if you try and get me to explain or articulate, suddenly my brain hurts...cos really when I practice I sort of almost bypass that bit which = brain or logic. I'm sure that foundation knowledge factors in, but when I choose points for example, a large part of the determination occurs past the level of conscious thought.

Best reason I can always give for "why this and not that?"

Just cos I felt like it :)

Apart from that, I'm freakin' exhausted.

10:59pm 15 October 2009

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).