Herbal Dispensary at Home!

lol I went through all my herbs I have at home just then and realised I have a pretty sizeable collection- for certain conditions I could definitely just start making up little therapeutic or even just tasty teas...it was pretty fun writing a list of all my herbs...what a cool collection.

apart from that I am very excited cos I have a very definite direction of where I'm headed with all of this upon graduation...

I will be SO glad to get outta this damn city...although I will kinda regret not having the opportunity to be a tutor- that could have been fun...nurturing the newbies - I can still remember how hard first year was- such a culture shock and so much information and workload overload especially when I'd left my brain to go rusty from the workforce...

12:00am thursday 10 september 2009

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).