Guinea Pigging Myself!

How fun!...having fun guinea pigging myself with different formulas...I guess that is the only true way to learn...become a druggie-at least temporarily!!

In any case when you're putting together and boiling the raw herbs there is a certain sense of satisfaction...it all feels so natural and of times past!

I'm especially excited to go buy the ingredients and decoct...I figure the body knows...I'll drink a bit just to test for strength/adverse effects...but I'm pretty sure it'll be fine...just I'm pretty sensitive and being of a small build I need to be a bit more cautious...

monday 3 august 2009 9:15am

About This Blog...

My photo
share the thrills (and hopefully no spills) of a mature age student back to school to become a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).